The VanderMarck Boutique Hotel is a completely renovated, heritage designated property located in Collingwood’s downtown core. There are eight (8) suites, located on three floors accessible only by the original staircase. Incorporated into the hotel is the latest technology in locks and security. Surveillance cameras monitor the parking area and all common areas in the hotel. Access through the front entrance and into your suite is by your personal keypad access code, which will be emailed to you 48 hours prior to your arrival. As there is no Front Desk staff at the hotel, your personal access code is your only means of entry and should not be misplaced or forgotten. Reservations must be made at least one day in advance.
Your reservation at the VanderMarck is made upon the following Terms and Conditions:
- Pre-payment by credit card is required at the time of making your reservation.
- Check-in time is 4 pm or later.
- Check-out time is to be no later than 11 am, to allow housekeeping to clean the suite prior to the arrival of the next guest. Failure to depart before 11 am will result in an additional half day charge.
- One Parking Spot is reserved with your suite, matching your suite number. Please remove your vehicle at time of checkout.
- Smoking is not permitted and failure to respect this policy will result in a $250 charge.
- Pets are not permitted and failure to respect this policy will result in a $200 charge.
- In the event of damage to your suite, the cost of repairs and cleaning will be charged to the registered guest.
- The cost of missing items (including towels) will be charged to the registered guest.
- Excessive cleaning required as a result of garbage litter, liquid spills, not cleaning kitchen counters and appliances after cooking and not washing dishes in the dishwasher provided, will result in a cleaning charge of $100.
- Noise levels above normal casual talk may be disturbing to other guests. If a noise complaint is received from another hotel guest, you may be charged the full cost of the other party’s room. Please respect the privacy of others in the hotel.
- Only registered guest are allowed in the suite after 11 pm.
- Maximum occupancy in each one bedroom and studio suite is two persons. Maximum occupancy in the two bedroom suite is four persons.
- Drinking activities are to be kept inside the suite. We are not licensed for alcoholic consumption in our hallways or public areas.
- All doors to suites must remain closed, except for entry and exit from the suite.
- Your bed linens are fresh when you arrive and your suite is serviced every day. If you would like your suite serviced please have the door hanger out no later then 11 am. For extended stays, your linen will be changed every fourth day, unless you request otherwise. We are committed to energy conservation and practices that preserve our natural resources.
No refund will be provided if the reservation is canceled within 48 hours (2 days) of the arrival date.
If the reservation is canceled from 2-7 days prior to the arrival date, the cancellation fee is 50% of the first night’s stay.